Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Nalgask Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:04 pm

"Your a beautiful being," he stated. His eyes widened and mouth formed a short O with surpise as he stood their and realised he had said those words. He cleared his throat. "What I mean," he amended, "is it doesn't really matter. You are who you are. You don't get to choose is all I'm saying." He leaned back and lay onto his back. Looking up at the twilight lights. His wings protested and cried out as he crushed them with his weight until he eased them out into a more comforable position. "We should check your back," he yawned, blinking slowly.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Mia shook her head. 'I'm fine...It doesn't hurt.' She lied. Stood there for awhile thinking of something to say. But nothing came into her confused head, so she walked away into the darkness. Looking back once before leaving him alone. I need to think things over...What am I? Why do I have feelings for Kar?... But no answer came.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 am

Kar froze as Mia stumbled away. He was left alone once more. What had he done? Was it him? Again he threw back his head and tossed his overgrowing fringe out of his golden eyes. It needed cutting, yet it felt part of him some how. His wings rustled and told him how they felt, what they had learnt. The girl had a good heart, deeply troubled by the looks of things and he should tread lightly. Kar considered these things before, automaticly, allowing his wings to ease him up. Once airborn he glaced at the opening between trees to search of his tutor. He saw her violet wavy hair not far off and, tilting slightly as not to catch his long flight feathers on stray twigs, glided towards her. Once right about her he cleared his throat. "Come," he told her sweetly, his long willing wings furled and beat rythmicly to his own heart beat. They sent gusts of sandy air spinning away in differnet directions. One of his pale, unblemished hands stretched out the grasp hers.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 am

The dusty air blew around Mia, as Kar held his pale hand out to her. Her long hair blew behind her as with a moments hesitation, took it with her lightly tanned one. His hand felt warm in hers, and she smiled lovingly at him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:49 am

Kar felt himself frown at the look she gave him but dissmissed it and, keeping a tight grip onto Mia, rose higher. She slipped helplessly for a few terrible seconds before he drew a closer and pressed her against his chest. His trousers billowed and flared as the wind creaped benieth them but once they had sailed just about tree level it was a smooth ride. He gripped her round the waist, just incase something unlinked their hands. His blank expression softened into a content natural smile. His wings beat around them, the wind blew into their faces but not a treat. It brushed their cheeks, welcoming them into the skies. Kar flew low, unsure how much oxygen humans needed. "Tell me when to slow," he called down and steadily soared higher.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 am

Mia put her other arm on his shoulder and listened to the wind in her ears. She looked below and saw the fields and rivers near the small village. 'It's beautiful!' She whispered in his ear 'Stay with me...' Mia realized what she had said and corrected it saying 'I mean that I like your company and practicing my swordplay with you.' She blushed a Scarlett colour and looked away. The setting sun was the same colour as her cheeks, and the darkness was almost upon them. 'I have to go home now!' She said to Kar.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 am

Kar's grin widened as Mia stumbled over her words but he let it pass. His golden eyes glittered and he raised an eyebrow while she spilled out the remains of her sentance. When she finished he coughed, for effect, "If you must," he sighed heartily, "You want to go home?" he heard someone say. It took around half a second for him to realise it was him. He had said those words!
What am I saying? he scowled himself, Does your mouth not obey anymore? Stop saying such rediculus words, stop harrassing others. He did not show the uncomfort however and waited silently for her answer. His dark wings gently bending to head back towards town. Kar looked down upon the world, then, up, towards the stars. Where the myths true? Is that where his kind came from? Did they really, truly, consider him a waste of space? Just worthy enough to live among humans. He turned away bitterly. Not wanting to let his eyes graze over what could have been.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 am

'I don't want to...but my parents and siblings will be looking for me...I must!' Mia told him. She closed her blue eyes, and prayed to her pagan gods. She wondered why she still did it. What should I say?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Kar closed off. "Fair enough," he grumbled and hurried along on the sailing flight. He wrapped his pale muscular arms around her waist tighter, and then curled them round her stomach for better grip. He pressed her against his chest, hard, and tucked in his gracious sleak wings. They hummed, hugging the pair in their feathery softness. They brushed Mia, telling her secrets, whispering words they though she could not hear before the roaring of the wind ripped away all sounds. They plumited towards earth, faster and faster until they where only around 16 feet from hitting solid ground. There, his wings snapped open, catching the strong breeze with cupped hands. They jolted, Kar tensed, pulling with all his might to keep upright. Finally they landed. Kar placed Mia safely down before hovering high above her. "I'll watch you until your safely home," he told her sternly, "Those who saw me today will not hold back for long before investigating." He looked down at her thoughtfully, "You can get home from here?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:49 am

'Yes...but there is no need to watch me...I can find my way home...' Mia smiled brightly at Kar and held his hand in hers. After a minute she let go feeling very embarrassed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 am

Kar shrugged carefully and smiled silkly, "My eyes see what I want them to see. I will watch you nonetheless." As he said this he looked her up and down. Surveying her in a sort of way. "Good day, Mia." He pushed down powerfully and streaked off across the sky, carefree and glamerous. He spun in mid air, unable to stop the feeling of shear delight in the prospect of having someone to talk too. It had been so long. Had be known his carelessness would bring such distruction things way have gone differently.
Far below, in the shadows of an giant oak. Sat a man. His face contorted with malice and a treacherous snarl bought up one side of his face. This man had seen these two before. he had tired and failed to snuff out the young girls life once before. And this time, he would finished the deed. A wonderous glinter entered his dark eyes. An angel, who would have thought. An angel. A light went off in the wicked mans head. Money, if he could capture the angel, money would reel in and it would give him the opitunity to distroy the young women once and for all.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:13 pm

Mia nodded and pressed forwards, looking back at the place where Kar had vanished from view. We will meet again...After all this is only the beginning... Mia let her feet lead her home. Her mind was not in the present, but looking deep inside her. She just remembered. You have never had a birth-date...You have never looked at all like your parents...You have not aged as fast as your siblings...None of it was true...
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Kar stroked up, gliding over Mia, eyeing her the whole time. Once in a while she would walk out of sight and Kar would fade in and out of the background. She sure was thinking hard. From here he could just make out her brow bought down in concentration. He couldn't help it, it was almost natural. He dropped form the sky as the speed of a gun and landed hard beside her. Wincing as the pressure increased on his ankle and with a crack it snapped. "Opps," he gasped and crumpled. "I should have learnt by now that you have to slow before plumeting from the skys." He tutted himself patheticly and got unsteadily to his feet. He had landed beside Mia well not landed as such, crashed was more like it. He grinned a sharp grin and looked down at his foot. He had bare feet, like always. He moved it carefully and inhaled a sharp gulp. That hurt. "Definatly broken..." he mumbed the obvious. he furled in his wings to that they were not even visible from his back and flumped down onto the dry grass.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:39 pm

'What in the goddesses name! Kar!?' She sat on her knees next to him. 'What shall I do?! Kar stay here I'll find someone!' Then Mia ran off into the woods not caring about how much noise she made.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 pm

"Wait!" Kar reached out but to late. Mia had already made off into the woods. He could just wait here, he couldn't wait and let others see him. Not right now. So, with agonizing pain that he was sure would ease after awhile, after all he was an angel, he began making in the direction Mia had bustled off in. Walking would do him good. he just hoped he would find her before any other.

The cruid man, eyes fixed on the girl as she dashed off, away from the black angel. Chances, he had once. Smirking wickedly he made after the girl. He lumbed more gracefully than others would have passed his weight as having and bagan to cirle. Cutting off the young woman's escapes. With the young angel disabled it was the perfect moment to slit her throat. If not that then a painful more torture stricken death would soot better. He eased out into the girls path, short knife drawn. He had been watching this day. Studying her movement and skill. He could not loose this. Then for the angel.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Mia dashed off the path, and rushed onwards. Her long hair flowing behind her. What should I do? Who should I ask?! No-one will believe me She stood still for a moment. Was it her imagination or did a twig snap nearby. Mia looked around but she could not see anyone.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Kar cursed fitfully. It hurt and that was not good. It sure hadn't hurt this much last time something like this had happened. He frowned. Just a clean break. His face twisted in a huffed expression he continued to hobble forwards. He wings angled out for balance and arsm out stretched. He stopped dead. Something was wrong. The tingling. Mia? He groaned and, dismissing the sharp horrorful shards of ice that spit over through his battered foot took off from a stand still. He hovered for a vatal few seconds before shooting off through the trees. Using his good reflects to stay low and avoid tree trunks. He had to find her. He was her ward, her respossibilty as an angel.

Sebastian was the name of the stalker. His thought where so pitiful that it had the power to make a mindread drop dead. "Come to me...." he mused and reached out as the girl dashed past. Locking her in his powerful grip. He held a knife out. Slowlygrabbing her wrist. Placing the blade in place. "Don't think I won't..." he whispered with a gurgle in her ear, "You wouldn't look good my pretty, covered in your own blood." He chuckled throatily.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:12 pm

'Get your filthy hands off of me!' Mia yelled as he pulled her wrist. She gulped. Get away from here Kar...Get away...
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:21 pm

*I think the evil dude can be a charrie we both use right?*

"But...but... what would be the fun in that?" he asked in earnist. His cruel smile lit up terrifying features. "I know you friend, I know what he is. I also know he will come looking for you."

Kar driffed up, his hawk eyes bouncing off solid objects and hitting target. Mia. She was there, he could sence her in a strange freakish kind of way. His black hair, again flopped over his brow and he irritantly pushed it apart. She was there, with... a man. The knife he held glittered in the suns fitfully rays. He landed unevenly behind the pair and folded his pale arms across his muscular chest and raised a dark eyebrow. "You where look for me?" he asked cooly.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 pm

For the second that the bandit hesitated and looked around, Mia swung her leg round and hit the back of his legs. 'Kar get out of here! I'll be fine!' Mia yelled at him. The knife made contact with her skin, and she cried out. The pain was cold and hot at the same time. Ice and fire. Mia fainted.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm

"Mia," Kar practicly screamed and whistled through the air, catching the heartless man in the back of the head with his throbbing foot and sending him sprawling in the dirt. "You think I don't know any moveds old man?" he hissed, his eyes had gone dark, so dark that the pupil and ires where vertually insperable. The man went down with a distant thud and Kar wrapped his hands round Mia's crumpled form. Covering her like a shield with his black wings he leaped into the sky. He would have to heal her while moving. He grabbed her wrist, so much blood. It soaked through his shirt, splattered his pale arms. He clung to her wrist like it where life support. "Mia," she asked genlty, "can you hear me?" A silents and he cursed colourfully. And began to chant ancient words, humming and singing softly words of healing. The blood flow slowed but the pints she had lost where going to be missed.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Mia heard humming in her ears. She yelled for it to stop, but it went on. All she could see was blackness. Her wrist was healed and she smelt fresh grass around her. Mia walked forwards. The humming slowed, until it was beating in time with her heart. Everything changed around her. She was in a large room. Five people sat round a round table. No not people...gods. Beauty, love, war, light and Wisdom. 'Is she ready?' Amelia, goddess of beauty asked. 'Yes, bring her in!' Roland god of war called. 'Well...'ose 'gunna take er' down there?' The wisdom goddess asked the group as a baby was brought in. 'I will' Roland told them. Then it went black. Mia flickered her eyes for a moment. Then she opened them fully seeing the world below her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:03 pm

*Mia?" Kar said, and reached out. Placing a cool hand on her cheek. Turning her face way from the shearing hights. He sunk a few metres before regaining his balance. The healing had tkaen alot out of him. His blakc wings beat without rythum and he had begun to sweat with the effort. He couldn't stop though. Not till they they out of harms way. And he knew where to go.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:27 pm

'Kar?' Mia said quietly. 'I had a dream...There were gods and they were taking a child down to earth. I think it means something...' Mia closed her eyes. What must I do?....
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 pm

"Shhhh," he sighed and craddled her against his hard muscualr chest. He drifted up slowly and beat till level with the fast approuching cliff edge. They had reached the by pass between forest and mountain. He rose higher but dropped when the thought of oxygen acoured. He blindly heaved and let him powerful wings guide him to safety. "We'll discuss it later." His eyelids began to droop and he yawned. After placing Mia carefully on the dusted earth on a cave entrance, making sure she was out of range of sudden drops he allowed himself to crumple upon the hard surface. Wincing as his healing foot made contact and laughed shrilly. "I need to rest but first, are you alright? I have suffered from your wounds. Taken them as my own, I will live through them. He glanced down at his wrist that had spilt, leaking bloody liquid just as Mia's had done not so long ago. "In a few seconds you will begin to feel as right as rain."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: