Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Tiggi Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:32 am

'Hugh. His names Hugh.' She told Kar. 'He's the leader of the mercenary group. I've known him since I was little.' She defended weak attacks, flying towards her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:21 pm

"Ah," Kar grinned and moved towards Hugh in a dance between parrying and lunging attacks. "I would shake your hands but," he looked down at his hands that held a large scimilar, "I'm little busy." He winked and used one of his large stark black wings to knock out another of the men from his right. "Mia," he called over the clamour, "I think its time we split. There will be more for back up soon." He looked around the room full of fallen gaurds and wrinkled his nose. He didn't exactly like all this fighting but it did give him an edge and his hawk like eyes focused so much more easily than that of a humans. Making his reflects faster than that of humans. He felt a burst of.. joy? He wasnt sure but it was like this was what he ws ment for. Like flying but a little duller.
"Back entrance?" he called and looked at Hugh. "I can't get you both out of here at once. We'll have to leave through the normal way. Running!"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:10 am

Mia nodded, and striking down another foe, she made a run for it. Hugh followed, defending her back. 'You keep strange company Mia.' He told her laughing.
'What, and you don't?' She gave a small smile, before coming to the door. Mia put all her force onto it, but it did not budge. Hugh helped her, and it flew open. Mia hoped Kar was not far behind, as she ran out of the door. Hugh did not follow. 'Run Mia! Tell my daughter that I love her!' He called, running back into the tower. Mia knew that she would not be able to convince him to come back.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:59 am

Kar was behind Mia as she dashed through the exit but he haultered as Hugh sprung backwards and he stood slightly baffled by the exit with an eyebrow raise. He entered the town and Kar's eyes darkened. "Mia," he called and nodded to the disspearing figure of Hugh. "I'll go after him." He turned around and dodged the slowly attacks. "Go!" he called over his shoulder to Mia and caught up beside the boss in five huge bounds. He kept his wings folded in, there was no room for them in this hall. Not both of them. "Need any help?" he called and looked back the way they'd come. He would be able to feel Mia's pain if something were to happen to her right? Like before? When they'd first met. Kar still didn't fulling understand that but either way, now was not the time to think about it.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Hugh shook his head. 'You go back and look after Mia. Shes nothing but trouble, so you'd better take care of her. Please, for her sake. And find my daughter.' He ran on, battling his way through the oncoming enemies.

Mia looked back worridly, then ran on, begging that Kar and Hugh were alright.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:59 pm

*Is Hugh going to be alright?*

Kar looked back and saw Mia through about a dozen men. He caught sight of Hugh again and strained his eyes to catch him as he darted into the dark tunnels. He cursed again darkly and angrily slashed at another of the men who was making towards him. He fell fast and Kar darted over his limp form. He burnt like fire and launched through the large open doors, grabbed Mia around the waist and took of into the air from a sprint. Weighed down by Mia's body, however thin she may be she was still flesh and blood which made him wobble slightly before evening out. Kar wrapped his arms around her waist and his black wings beat in the slowly rising sun. They had been battling nearly all night.Kar could feel the slight scratches on his cheek from the battle, he had been punched pretty hard in the jawline at some point but nothing was broken or pointing out at a strange angle so there was no point in worrying. He looked at Mia from above and a muscles jumped in his jaw. "You alright?" he asked, his voice betraying the uneasy and remorse he felt about leaving Hugh behind. He seems like a genuinely noble man. "Will he be ok?" he asked with a cough and looked down into the night. His golden eyes locking on the castle they had left behind. He could see the silloettes of many of the men as they stood, slightly baffled staring out across the moon where Kar and Mia were disapearing.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 am

*Not sure yet.*

Mia looked at herself all over. Her tunic was ruined, having had most of the left arm torn apart. There were deep slashes on the arm, but Mia pretended she couldn't feel the throbbing. Another four or so scratches on her cheek, and her right ankle felt broken. 'I'm fine.' She lied. Mia pulled a face when she thought of Hugh. 'I'm not sure Kar. Hes a strong fighter, but...' She trailed off.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:41 am

Kar heard the waver in Mia's voice and sighed. It wasn't something no one would ever get used too. "He'll be fine," he said unhappily and looked down at her. "But you on the other hand, will not be if we don't find somewhere for you to rest." He sniffed and looked down at the forest below them.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 am

'I'm fine. Seriously.' Mia tried to move her ankle and winced in pain. She hoped Kar hadn't noticed.

Belle tapped her foot impatiently. She could see a bird shaped figure flying nearby. She sprinted towards where she could see the figure was going to land. Being the god of speed, Belle reached the spot in less than ten seconds, but she had run half a mile.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Kar buffed his wings magnificently and gently lowered to the ground. His wings sent currents of wind ruffing the grasses as he landed and carried Mia. She wasn't aright and he knew it. He could sense her pain but not the location of it. Only she could tell him this, he no longer felt like a gaurdian that he had thought he had once been. That one time he felt her pain was when he had first met her and it seemed it was a once off. To draw them together... by why? Fate?
In a blink of an eye a woman appeared before them and Kar growled low in his throat, clung to Mia in suprise and unfolded his wings again. Sensing the power pusling off the girl, just like it did off other creatures like himself.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 am

Belle laughed. 'I'm sorry, did I scare you?' Mia looked up, recognizing the voice.
'Belle?' She asked. 'How did you get here?' She unfolded Kar's arms from around her, and took a step forward. Mia gasped in pain, and leaned against Kar's chest for support. Belle appeared beside her, and squatted to look at Mia's ankle.
'How did you do that Mia? Was it one of my father's stupid battles?'
Mia nodded her head. 'But you shouldn't say that about Hugo. He's your father.'
'Adoptive. We're not blood related.' Belle said irritably. 'I found out a few years ago, but he told me not to tell anyone.' A gust of wind blew Belle's light wavy hair to the north. The clouds covered up the sun, and the field became cold and dark. 'I'm sorry.' She told them. 'I think part of this.' She turned away and scanned the horizon. 'Mia, I need you to get out of here. You're both too important to be at risk.' Belle turned nodded gravely at them. 'I'll see you soon enough.' She turned and ran towards the oncoming blackness.

Mia shuddered. 'Lets get out of here.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Kar raised an eyebrow but waited patiently while the others talked. He opened his mouth to ask why they were at risk but the girl had already disapeared. With a sigh he shook his head and looked at Mia. "Alright," and pointed to the treeline not far off. "We'll head that way." he didn't know why but he felt that it was the right thing to do.

*Maybe they could end up at Belle's house*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 am

*Ok*

Mia nodded. 'Its seems like the way to go.' She told him. She sighed then tried to take a step forwards. 'Owww.' She moaned. Mia released the pressure from her foot, and sat down.

Belle cast a spell of protection around the two, and stopped running, ten miles from where Mia and Kar were. She murmured a spell of light. Only one beam of light shone through the clouds. Twenty odd sluggish creatures appeared around her. 'Go away.' She told them confidently. 'You know you can't beat me, so why try?' Belle asked mockingly. 'Did your mistress send you to find those who are in the prophesy? Well, tell her she'll never find them.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 am

Kar moved over to help Mia when his sharp eye caught the flicker of white light. He stopped and tried to home in on the light before turning his back on it when Mia gave a moan in pain. He shook his head and picked her up i his arms. "You alright up here?" he asked and walked a few paces before folding in his wings and continueing on his way. The trees that had circled them had moved up to a crest upon a hill where a single wooden hut was placed, smoke gushing from the roof. Kar shook his head and rearranged Mia in his arms. He chould heal her but then it would take him days to recover, like it had last time with the stab wound. He made for the small house without thinking.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:06 am

*Hey, I've been on hols, but im trapped due to the volcanic ash from iceland. I might not be able to get on for awhile.*

Mia sighed and nodded. 'Where are we going?' She asked, searching their surroundings carefully while they travelled. She gazed at the house as they drew closer. 'There's something odd about this... Its as if we were lead here by something. It feels odd, like magic... but it feels safe...'

Belle tossed her long, white blonde hair over her shoulder. Her hazel eyes watched the monsters for a reaction to her words. They did nothing but circle her. 'If you wont go by choice, then ill have to make you.' Belle replied to their blankness.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:32 am

*Haha. aww well I hope its a nice place you're stuck Smile
Thats fine Very Happy Very Happy How you had fun.*

Kar nodded in agreement, eye fixed on the small slender hut that was built before them. They aprouched cautiously, Kar's eyes narrowed and his feet made little sounds as she edged closer. "Be really quite," he whispered and, bending his knees so he wasn't so tall, he began to aprouch the house. Smoke poured from the interior, a warm flickering glow came from the window and Kar slowly rose up to peek over. His eyes travelled around the homey looking hut and he straightened, realsing no on was atually in the small cabin. His eyes cocked to one side and his his eyes flashed.
"Do you think its a trap?" he asked, still moving forwards. Towards the slightly open front door. He didn't think it felt like a trap but I guess its could be decieving. Carefully he walked up the wooden steps and opened the door a a little. He gave Mia a small shrug, met her eyes nad wandered in slowly.

The fire was burning low in the heath, the armth instantly reached his cheeks. Huh, nice. He thought...
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 pm

'Be gone.' Belle told them, waving her left hand diagonally. The slug creatures backed away, then disappeared. She nodded her head in approval, before running towards her house, where she hoped Mia and Kar would be. After a minute, she slid quickly past them in the doorway, and sat by the fire. 'Good to see you, Mia, Kar.' She nodded her head to both in turn. 'We have a lot of things to discuss. Sit.' Belle instructed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon May 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Kar started as Belle dashed in and frowned. He tensed but didn't act. This girl was weird and distirbing but she didn't seem to posse a threat. (Sorry about all the spelling errors haha) He remained standing in the doorway, hands clentched at fists at his sides. A muscle jumped in his jaw and his eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" he demanded quitely.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed May 12, 2010 9:42 am

Belle laughed. The sound was as piercing as needles, but as soft as music. 'You have no idea?' She smiled, her perfect, snow white teeth showing between her rosy red lips. 'None at all? Mia?' Mia shook her head, wondering why she did not. 'I was born Belle Rushing. My name for sixteen years of my life was Hugh's, Helper, but as soon as I was sixteen, i found out the truth. The ancient gods came down and appeared before me. They told me of my past, and my future. That I was a Goddess, the Goddess of Speed.' She sighed and stood up. 'They also told me of you, Mia.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat May 15, 2010 9:11 am

Kar growled again and moved forwards slightly. He knew he wouldn't even get the satifaction of seeing the godess flinch but his bulk got Mia out of her line of sight. Then his shoulder slumped and he rolled back on his heals. They had entered her home...
He nodded for the girl to continue..
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat May 15, 2010 10:05 am

Belle smiled again. 'As soon as Mia was found and brought up by her family, i took my chance to befriend her.' She sighed. 'Twenty years it took before Mia had matured. Only then could I tell her... But then, she went missing for a couple of days. Creatures started searching for her. And a fallen angel, by the name of Kar. I knew at once where you would be, so I came to find you. I set a spell on you, to guide you to my home.' She stood up. 'Mia is not human. She was a creation formed by the elder gods, a perfect being.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Kar stood stiff and silent as the girl spoke and a frown etched across his brow. "So..." he paused, not really having anything to say but wanting to fill up the silence. "Do you know if you... father is alright?" he asked.

*Sorry.. short post Smile*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Belle looked up as if she had forgotten that they were there. 'Probably. I can still sense him. A little.' She admitted. 'People are looking for both of you. I can keep you safe for about two weeks at the most, but then my powers will run short for awhile... What are you going to do?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 am

Kar looked sidelong at Mia and shrugged unhappily. "Not sure," he admitted.

*Help! I forgot the plan? Hahaha.*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 am

*Ah, same! What are we gonna do???*
Tiggi
Tiggi