Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Nalgask Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:39 am

*Thankies Smile
Yea good idea. Um, do you want to ask her? Razz You know her better than I do XD*

Kar chuckled and hugged her closer, to stop the cold wind beating her down. "No Mia, far from it." Ok... that was a lie but she didn't need to know that. "You have a great purpose in life according to everyone else and I doubt something like that would keep down someone like you Mia." He grinned and, forcing down his wings a little faster, struck two hundred miles-per-hour. The swerved around the heathland and as he saw what he'd been searching for he snapped open his wings to slow him down, coming to an abrupt halt he began to slowly descend. when his feet touched the earth he forced his wings to his back so that they were nearly hidden and broke into a short sprint.
The forest elves lives in the forest surrounding the valley and he was sure they would have seem him flying across their land. Even so he was surprised when he saw their eyes gleaming in the forest's darkness. They weren't as bright as the night elves, who's eyes shone and glowed with a unnatural light but they were shaded with colors normal humans would never have thought. They pigment a range of greens, reds, pinks and Sapphire. Decorating their faces were numerous patterns and tattoos and Kar stumbled back a step as their made to wards him. They appeared from the trees, didn't make a sound as they trod over the debris and Kar felt cold sweat trickle down his back.
It was unnerving seeing their expressionless faces, he could see the curiosity in their eyes but their small beautiful faces remained immobile.
"Please help her," Kar managed to speak, shaking off the feeling on uneasy. He felt Mai stir in his arms and wrapped her closer to him again. The forest elf who seemed to be the leader stepped forwards and peered into Kar's arms. Shrinking back instantly, muttering in a language Kar couldn't understand. He caught Kar's eye and spoke.
"Ar'he, verni huli'k." The words that rolled off his tongue were ancient and native.
Kar shook his head, indicating he didn't understand and the forest elf looked furious. He swung his head and looked at the elf beside him.

*This is going to be fun Razz *

Kar followed his gaze and caught sight of another elf for the first time. This one was obviously older than the first, he was taller and paler but when struck Kar was that his eyes glowed with an inhuman light. An ancient light, older than words maybe but his face was young and appeared in his early twenties. It was a pure light and his dark hair was spiked up and tinged with a florescent green. He wore a bored expression but Kar would tell he was studying them with interest, just like the others. He stepped forwards, towering over the captain, all the other forest elves and standing at around a few inches taller than Kar himself. Kar couldn't help himself, "You're night elf aren't you?"
The elf's handsome face twisted into something not ugly but more of a over grimance. "Was." he stated in perfect English but with a hint of a accent which stood out all to well among the natives. "right now though, I am translator," he spoke the words bitterly. "Tu'rkna is the captain of this raid and he addressed you.
Dark angel, what have you brought us?" he translated Tu'rkna's first words.
"I have not bought you anything," Kar replied but caught the faint shake of the night elf's head just as Tu'rkna let out a string of angry retorts. "I mean, I was told to bring this woman to you, you the goddess of... speed?" he wasn't sure if that was right but he couldn't turn back now. "she is to play a greater role in this world but was attacked by slug like creatures on our journey. I beg you help her." He kept his words level but he couldn't help the slight desecrate note entering them. In his peripheral vision he saw the night elf nod and then speak in the forest elf language to the captain as they discussed the issue at hand. It seemed to pass incredibly slowly for Kar but he was sure it was only a few moments before Tu'rkna nodded and beckoned them to follow.
Kar couldn't help glance at the night elf, wondering how and why he'd persuaded Tu'rkna to allow their entry. He followed nonetheless, with Mai still wrapped in his arms, he was flanked by a few forest elves as they made into the safety of the trees.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 am

*Ive asked her, but she hasn't replied yet. Btw, i have the princess of the forest elves. I'll add her in.*

The wood elves formed a path once hidden by the trees dark coverage, leaving Kar space for his wings to be stretched out.
Tu'rkna stopped as they reached a tall wooden building, shaped into the trees. 'Prin'a Malika Renn Topaz uy cr'e tu ince'nt, ve'nn tre'f.' He told Kar. His word were that of, Princess Malika Renn Topaz will see you now, wait here. He and a few of the wood elves, there features hidden by the green of the leaves, followed him up to the palace's gate. They entered without a word. A few moments later, the doors opened, making the elves outside bow down in respect, as an elf who looked in her mid teens walked out onto the soft earth.
Unlike the other elves, the Princess had no shoes. Her feet were completely naked. Also, she wore a sky blue silk dress, unlike the browns and greens of the other elves. On top of her highlighted hair, lay a crown made of gold, and crystals outlined the unique style. Her eyes were surrounded by light brown dots, and up her nose and above her eyebrows was a line of dark green dots.
Malika lifted her head a little higher and spoke, 'Tres a'rn fe'rl.' The elves stood, elegantly, and left the outside of the palace. The Princess took a few steps towards Kar. 'I am Princess Malika. You are the fallen one, are you not?' Her accent was slightly tangy, but apart from that, her English was extremely good.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 am

*Cool Very Happy I've added Lark already. I think this rp will be before Lark and Amelia. That way this could be a few 100 years or so again Razz hehe. It would be funny XD*

"I guess I am no longer needed," asked the night elf sharply, running a hand through his spiked black hair. He bowed to Kar and made out of the tent. Kar looked after him, slightly started by how he didn't fit in here.
"I am," he replied, feeling he shouldn't correct her even if it were not true. "Will you help her?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 am

'Yes, as long as you do something for me in return. Bring Belle Rushing here. Her and I need to talk, we have some business to settle.' She smiled sweetly and said, 'Leave Mia here while you bring Belle. We'll take care of her.' Malika took a few more steps towards Kar. 'You can trust me, fallen one.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 am

Kar considered this and shook his head. "I can't leave her," he told the princess. "I wont leave her." He hoped his words back out bold. Just then the night elf returned to catch the end of the convocation.
"I won't deniey her anything fallen one," he commented. "Not if you wish anything in return."
Kar shuffled uncomfortably and groaned. "I don't have a choice do I?" he asked the elf and he shook his head grimly. "Alright," he agreed, turning back to the princess. "but where do I find her?"
The night elf stepped forwards, he was wearing loose pants with a white undershirt. "Lark, Night Elf mage, at your service. I will accompany you if the princess allow it?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm

'Of course. I might even come as well. That may change her view. But we have to bring her back whatever it takes. That goddess has a debt to pay.' Malika told Kar seriously. 'She'll be somewhere near the river Firnel. Running, no doubt.' Malika shook her head in frustration, but then calmed herself. 'Follow me, and we can put Mia somewhere safe.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

*Sorry, rubbish post Razz*

Kar squeezed the girl in his arms and followed the princess. Lark followed silently behind, he didn't seem all that bothered that he had a half dead girl in his company but he kept throwing them both dark looks.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 am

Malika smiled to herself. She loved her mind controlling powers. At first Kar hadn't wanted to leave Mia, but now he was fine with it, great. She wasn't evil, or using her powers for bad, but it did make life a hell of a lot easier.
'In here. Its a magical room. It will keep Mia in the state shes in forever, until she leaves. She wont get better or worse. Its what we use as a prison, but as we expected you, we brightened it up a bit.' The young elf pushed open the door to reveal a white room. The walls and floor were the brightest white, and in the centre lay a white bed of fine wood. The sheets and blankets were one of the finest cottens, and rimmed with gold lace. A window, which could never be opened was replacing a wall. 'If it isn't suitable, we could find something else.' Malika told him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 am

"No no, its fine." he assured her and carefully placed Mia on the bed spread. He touched her cheek gently, relieved when he felt a little warmth in it and drew away from her side. Lark, who'd been standly silently in the doorway seemed to be concidering something.
"I will stay with her," he told them. "As the princess is going I will stay and attend to her." He smiled and his eyes glowed. "I do have the power after all."
Kar shuddered and moved towards the door. "Thank you," he told the elf. To the princess he said, "When do we leave?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:17 am

*I'm going away soon, for a week*

'We leave tonight. Your room is the second door along the left corridor. You may want to rest. Food will be served at six. There's a clock in your room.' Malika told him, she smiled warmly and curtsied, before closing the door on Mia, and walking in the opposite direction to Kar's room. 'See you later.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 pm

*Cool. Smile Holiday?
have fun ^^*

Kar blinked. "Aren't we leaving now?" he asked. "Can we leave now?" he refraised the words. "As I said before, Mai is important, to me and others. I need her safe and well! I can't just leave her in your hands." He cross his arms over his chest and frowned. Digging in his heels he refused to move towards his room.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 am

*Yep, im leaving later today, and coming back on thurs sometime*

Malika turned, careful not to sigh or show any signs that she was annoyed. 'Well, fallen one, I am sure that you are indeed tired. Unless you want to go on a wild goose chase, which will happen if we go after the goddess now, I suggest that we wait. Mia is in good hands, fallen one, you know It yourself.' She flicked some hair, which was dangling beside her face, behind her shoulder, waiting for Kar's response.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:47 am

Kar wished she'd stop calling him the fallen one but didn't speak his thoughts allowed. "I would prefer if we went now," he growled. "Why would it waste our time and I think you're mistaken, I'm not tired at all. Its nearly morning on the outside world and I had a good rest before all of this happened." He had to admit that he felt a tug on his exhaustion but he didn't show it as he glared at the princess. He knew it was unheard of and but he wouldn't wait and leave Mia in her current state. He wouldn't be able to sleep or eat until he knew what would become of her.

*cool ^^ Have fun Razz*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:55 pm

'If we leave now, Belle will run about the country, tiring us out. I am not mistaken, fallen one, you are tired. The lines under your eyes give you away. I want Belle here, as soon as possible, but I am not foolish enough to leave now. I hoped you weren't too. If you do not feel the need to follow my orders, then you can take Mia somewhere else, but she'll die before you get halfway. What will you choose?' Malika placed a hand on her hip, challenging Kar, daring him to go against her. 'You could talk to the king, if i am not worthy of your words.' She hissed.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

Kar felt his blood boil with rage. His hands clenched into fists and he had trouble controlling his breathing. His shoulders shook but after several silent heartbeats he steadied his breathing and let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. He left his face of slack but a muscle jumped in his jaw. "So be it," he turned his back on her, hoping it would insult her even though he knew it would only make the matters worse. He just couldn't stand her thinking she could get her way. "I'll wait till morning." His shoulders were tense and he still felt angry. He turned so he could see her and glared. "but I leave first thing, even if you do not."

Lark felt his lips curl into a smile. There weren't many who didn't feel threatened by the princess and didn't fall down to their knees at her asking. He was sure she'd been just as angered by his lip than he was by her orders but it was a vicious circle and he needed to get them apart before one lunged at the other and gutted them. "M'lady?" he asked, and opened to door widder for her exit.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 am

'Thank you, Lark.' Malkia gave him a sweet smile, once again unknowing, using her power. She bowed to Kar and bid them goodnight, turning and walking down the wooden corridor to her fathers chambers. She watched him sleep for sometime, placing non-ill, happy thoughts into him through her words. She left soundlessly, and entered her chambers, sleeping for an hour or so, and then dinning in the great hall at midnight, which was six in the forest time. She kept a lookout for the angel, while making polite conversation with some of her people.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:32 am

Lark nodded and followed after Kar who was grumbling under his breath. "She's not as bad as she seems you know," Lark offered but Kar looked at him like he was insane which only let a small smiled quirk at the sides of Lark's mouth.
"Riiiight." Kar growled, turned away from the Night Elf and sat down on the bed. Raised an eyebrow in his direction as he turned. "You going to stay all night?" he asked and Lark retreated from the room, still smiling.
"You should get something to eat when you wake up," he commented and left.
"Like I'll be sleeping..." he muttered and fell back on the bed, sighing heavily. He hadn't realised how tired he was and, dispite everything, in seconds he was sleeping soundlessly.

He woke with a start, it was still dark outside but then... they were in a forest.... it was all to likely they didn't have any daylight. He shook his head and yawned, scratched his head and made in the direction Lark had pointed last night, his stomach growled.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 am

Malkia wasn't worried. She knew that the dark angel would arrive soon. Then she could prove to him that he had been tired. The elf princess spotted Lark in the distance, thinking, she assumed. She glided over to him and commented that Kar had not yet arrived.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:32 am

Kar ran a hand through his ruffled hair, smoothing back from his forehead as he padded down the lengthy corridoor. The smell of cooking meat made his stomach clench as he found it's source. The stew brew steadily over a thin green flame in the center of a dome shaped room.
He felt his mouth water and glanced away, up at the magnificent trees that had been embroided into the ceiling or the glass dome.

Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:07 am

*Have you seen all the spam???*

Malika appeared beside Kar. 'These have been here since my great great Uncle's time. He put them up for everyone to see when times were hard. He hoped they would enlighten his people.' She commented, pointing above them. 'Such craftmenship was almost unseen for so many years after. They say he made the Gods create such beauties.' Malika looked onto his face, his eyes were dark, so dark, but at least he looked less exsausted. 'You must eat.' She commanded, taking his arm in hers and leading him into the great hall.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Kar tensed as the silence was broken by the woman's soft voice but allowed her to approach from behind. He continued to stare at his surroundings, his golden eyes gleaming with admiration.
"I haven't seen anything like it," he muttered, inclining his head towards the vast expanse of forest that seemed to stretch forever around them... but couldn't possibly do just that. He was only fifty one years of age, such a small age compared to that of the real angels. His jaw clenched but he let Malika steer him towards a large open doorframe. The great hall fell upon them, derelict yet full with delicious fruits. Mounds of the forest's bounty piled on platters, smothered with rich syrup and ripe to the point of bursting. Kar's eyes drank it in, taking in the gold embroidered ceiling and the pillars that carved graciously out from the glass walls.
"Where's Mia?" he asked, running a gentle finger over the edge of a silver dish. It seemed to hum under his palm, a magic that called him to take a bite of it's delicacy.... unnervingly so..

*Spam?*

Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:31 pm

*In the art and writing bit*

Malika smiled at Kar, almost to herself but not quite. 'You worry too much Fallen one. You have placed her under my care, my healers will fix her soon enough. Once we have brought Belle Rushing into my home.' Malika let her barrier fall for just a moment, she hoped that Kar had not seen the pain and anger that had betrayed her. 'In three hours we will set forth on our travels. I will need you just as much as you will need me to outwit this Goddess.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7