Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mia&Kar Romance 1~1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Mia&Kar Romance 1~1

Post  Nalgask Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:24 am

Um... I'll look back at what we said haha. *
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am

Ok found something. I did miss out some posts... in the middle Razz

Nalgask wrote:*I guess we would go to a pub or bar or were ever you want to eat and maybe something happens wich means Kar exposses himself. Everyone comes after them. They have to take Mia's family into safety and well, i guess Mia would have to choose wether to stay with parents or come with Kar and that might help bring Kar from a fallen angel to one that helps once again. Maybe once the story ends Kar could have his feathers tinted with white or something as a sign and they might have to defend the Gods. Oh oh oh and the god could be like "Well done child" or watever "you may have one gift for your troubles ect" and she could choose to be able to stay with Kar and we could all be like awwwwww. Just an idea XD You got any more?*
Tiggi wrote:*Yeah, that sounds kool! =] What if they end up having to do something special?*
Nalgask wrote:*Yea! Like what? Maybe at the end they get send on a task to help those in need. Like guardian angels.. but what would be the thing that the Gods ask them to do?*
Tiggi wrote:*Hmm...maybe there is like a dark force gathering, and they have to stop it?*
Nalgask wrote:*Like it. Erm.... now we just have to think what? should we have something ironic? Like a seriously fallen angel or something? 'coz that would make a strange thing for Kar for he thinks himself as a fallen angel, or kinda shunned but whatever, so it would make him think. Well? WHat is me perpose in life? and then it could be clear that hes no atually a angel but just has the appearence and he too got created by the Gods. They could both be made to stop something. Thats why they got drawn together and maybe they have more to learn about themselves. (Just an idea, Kar could stay a Angel i dont mind) Im just saying what randomly pops into my head. As time passes, they are granted more of themselves by the Godesses and Gods.*
Tiggi wrote:*Yeah! That sounds cool. What if Mia is a god? Or an angel?*
Nalgask wrote:*Ok I think I got it Smile
Kar and Mia (Should they get called by the Gods to) defend certain areas. Something evil, maybe a fallen angel thats like mega evil with a seriously dark force at its back. Maybe its joined forces with demons or some other evil thingy, tries to kill the village or maybe a known city near by ect. or something bad that it wants to do. It starts off killing off small areas and moves and when Mia and Kerrn find out that he trying to attack the.... Gods? Erm.... as they go along the way and help fight off the evil things they learn more about themselves ect. and mayb to help them every now and them the gods will enter there dreams and give them a little power to help them on there way. Elemental or whatever.

Should we have Kar as a full angel or should be find out hes also an experiment by the gods. 'ccept he was mixed with Angel DNA so thats y hes an angel? *Shrugs* I dunno XD
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 pm

*Right, so a fallen angel is teamed up with demons (The dark sluggish creatures) and is trying to take over the world. The gods call on Mia and Kar to help them, and when they do the gods grant them one wish?*

Mia looked back at Kar. 'I shall go to the elder gods. They shall know what to do. Then, I must fight the evil that is spreading, and restore peace to the world. You coming?' She asked Kar hopefully.

*Soz for short post*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 pm

*Yup I think thats right. I think the last one of the quotes was the best summary of our convo. then Razz
They keep getting vision thingies from Gods. I think the dark force is trying to take down the Gods. . .
Once wish yep. and Mia can choose between being normal or being with Kar? That right? Haha.*

Kar looked around, between Belle and Mia and rubbed his forehead. "Indeed. I wouldn't miss it for the world." He flashed a crooked grin and looked at the godess. "Could be perhaps stay here for the night?"
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am

*Sounds good =)*

Belle nodded. 'I'll get bedding.' Then she was gone.
Mia sighed and sat down cross-legged by the comforting fire hearth. 'There's still something missing. Who's behind all of this?' She asked herself, and to Kar. 'It doesn't make sense...'
Belle returned with the bedding and without a single flash of movement from where Mia could see, laid it out behind her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Kar shrugged his large shoulders and stretched. Eyeing the bedding contently. "I don't know but right now, I think all I want to do it sleep." he yawned, his wings shuddered and folded into his back. The bedding was layed out, side by side by the fire. "Thank you Belle."
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:08 am

Belle curtsied and left the room in a human like way as not to alarm them, flashing a warm smile at Mia.

Mia nodded and lay on the bedding nearest her. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her long gloves. Usually she would've stripped down to her under-tunic, but she felt slightly uncomfortable with Kar lying next to her, so she pulled the covers over her and watched the fire for some time, wondering what Kar was thinking.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 am

Kar grinned, he was sure Belle's normal movements were... faster but even her exit looked more graceful than that of a human. Following her leader Kar moved slowly also, until he was beside where Mai had curled up. Slowly he sank to his knees and studied the blankets. Wrinkling his nose he plumped his pillow and settled down beside her, proping his head on his elbow. He studied her with his hawk like eyes and couldn't help give a tired yawn. She had her back turned to him so he wasn't sure if she was asleep but now that he'd gotten ready to fall asleep it just won't come.
"Mai?" he whispered gently. Not wanting to wake her but hoping it was loud enough for her to hear if she'd been awake.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:34 pm

'Hmm...' Mia repied sleepily, turning to face him. The covers were pulled loosely around her whole body, and her rounded face poked out between the thick, cosy blankets.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Kar gave her a small smile. "What will you do once this is over? Will you...," he took a deep breath and looked in her the eye. "Will you leave?" He said the words lightly but there was nothing light about it. He'd been worrying about this for hours.

*I can't remember if Kar and Mai are tech. together yet? Haha. I don't think we had that much romance really lol
Also, can you um... post on the Lark and Amelia rp. I like that one too hehe. *
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 am

No, not yet =) Ok, i will when I have time.*

Mia shrugged causally, but remembered that Kar could not see, so replied, 'Not sure. I haven't really thought about it much. I mean... I've always lived a normal life, and now... I don't think I could ever go back to that life. I suppose its different for you. Perhaps i'll stay and fight bandits for the rest of my life. Dull or what?' She grinned, and sighed happily.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:08 am

Kar chuckled at this, his shoulder shaking slightly and stretched so his legs stuck out of the blanket he'd lain over them. He stuck his arms behind his chest and exhaled. Staring up blankly at the ceiling. "Yep. Its different for me. I don't really belong anywhere, never did. The pure angels didn't want be obviously, I can't stay among humans for fear of that happening to me and it just means I can never let down my gaurd. I guess I'll just keep wandering unless I find reason to stay..." he hesitated and looked over to her but her face was turned away. Looking back up at the ceiling he closed his eyes slowly. A face appeared behind his closed lids, one with dark hair and looked extremely like Mia. "Night," he said finally and opened one eye to take a quick glance at her. With that he rolled onto his side, facing the fire and stayed perfectly still, stilled his breathing so it looked like he was slipping into sleep.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 am

Mia turned back towards him. His breathing had slowed, but all the same, she waited for a few more minutes before pulling the cover off her slowly. The stood, put her gloves and boots back on, keeping a wary eye on Kar, and left the room. Belle was knowhere to be seen, so Mia opened the front door and left into the night. I can't put Kar in danger. I have to do it alone.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 am

Kar couldn't help it. In minuites, though he'd told himself he was sure resting his eyes, he'd slipped into an uneasy dreamless sleep.....

Kar woke with a start. He glanced out of the window and saw it was still dark, which ment he hadn't slept long. He glanced over at Mia and blinked in confusion. She wasn't where she'd been, the dent in her blanket marked out her shape but she wasn't there and from the cold feeling, she'd been gone a while.
Still not grasping the situation, he shot to his feet. Glancing around almost franticly for a angel. Nothing looked out of the ordinary, nothing out of place which seemed to say it wasn't an ambush but then... what was it. He did the only think he thought he could. . .
"Belle!" he yelled and was already out of door, climbing down the steps.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 am

Belle was there in a second. 'She's not safe.' She told Kar, running along side him. 'I can't find her, shes used some of her magic, which she probably doesn't know exists.' Belle searched her mind, looking for thoughts, feelings, speed... There. 'She's running. Fast. In a north-east direction, towards the river. There are the monsters, they're following her. Through the woods.' Belle turned sharply, pulling on Kar's arm. ' Take the air, I'll do the ground.'

Mia made herself keep running. How much longer could she go on for? Ten minutes...? Five...? The slug-monsters were chasing her. If I lead them away from Kar then he can escape... There. The river blocked her path. It was muddy and fiercer than she had ever seen it. Even a strong swimmer would drown. There has to be another way... Then they were upon her, suffocating her with their thick liquid bodies. Everything went dark. Mia stopped struggling, and let herself fall into nothingness.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Kar nodded, giving Belle one more generous glance he struck towards with tremendous speed before snapping out hisdark wings. Giving two large buffs he was airborn and in seconds his speed had reached enough that the group had become a blur. He could faintly see Belle with his sharp hawk like eyes as she sprinted just behind him before he soared higher and took short stroked with his wings. The air screamed, he couldn't hear anything but his golden eyes burned with determination and his chest tightened with worry. Everything in his body was read for a fight as he caught the first glimpses of the river below him. His eyes widened at what he saw and though he'd known Belle had spoken of monsters, what he saw still made him sick to the stomach.
The slug like creature crawled off Mia, would been taken down quickly. She wasn't moving but Kar refused to think of the worse.
Quickly, he slammed his wings to his back and dived. His black hair swept backwards and his arms straped to his side. He snapped them out at the last moment, just as the creatures hissed and bared razor sharp teeth. They must have been the size of a large dog. Kar started into action, as the one that had been planted on Mai's back lunged at him.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Belle reached the river just after Kar had attacked the monster coating Mia. She muttered a spell, 'Lumani ora len abina.' Which sent a blast of light onto a group of the creatures who were advancing towards Kar. They backed away slowly, and came towards Belle instead. She darted in and out, weaving through them, dodging them at the last minute. 'Behind you, Kar!' Belle called as she slid out of the way of another blow.

Everything was dark and painless. Was this death? Was this how it was? Silence, and peace? Would I never feel or think properly again? Mia was falling. Falling into death.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Kar spun around, his fist connected with something slimmy and the impact shot the creature backwards with a gurgle. It twisted once before falling still and Kar was surprised by how easy it had been to kill the creature. "They can't take much of an impack!" he yelled over the screeching and crying. Another crawled forwards him and he kneed it in the mouth so that its head snapped backwards with such force that he heard its neck snap. It slumped to the ground and Kar grimanced, turning around to help Belle before seeing Mai lying, her body sprawled across the river bank. Her arm was twisted at in impossible angle and in a heartbeat he was by her side. Lifting her body into his arms. She was warm and very slightly he could see her chest rise and fall as she breathed. Something fluttered in his stomach. She was alive but as she changed her position on his arms, his hand went to the small of her back and when he pulled his hand away, it was slick with blood. With a sharp intake of breath, he looked down Belle.
There were only about half a dozen or so creatures left. The rest they had dispatched. "We have to get her out of here quickly," he growled.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:52 pm

And then a voice. Like a guardian angel it spoke, penetrating into her unknown. She took in a sharp breath, feeling the pain at once. 'Kar...' She said dreamily, not sure if this was real or pretend. Then she was back into the dark, the cold.

Belle nodded. 'They'll be back. They always do.' She muttered, darting away from a few more of the dark creatures. 'This way.' She called, beckoning for him to get into the shelter of the trees. 'There is a pass to the forest elves realm this way. They will probably heal her.' She hoped Kar hadn't heard her say probably. 'Quickly.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 am

Kar faultered. He'd heard alot about the forest elves and none of it good but what choice did he have? Mia spoke his name and he smiled down at her. "I'm here," he told her gently and, as carefully as he could, darted into the trees where he'd seen Belle disapear. "Belle?" he asked, his eyes ajusting to the darkness. "Is this safe?"

*I posted on all of them. Smile I think haha. I'll go check XD*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am

*15 mins before the end of school =)*
A face appeared in Mia's dreams. Kar. His dark hair falling over his pale skin, his liquid gold eyes penertrating the nothingness. 'I'm here.' He told her. 'I'll stay strong for you, Kar...' She told him, fighting against the forever falling.

'Yes.' Belle told him, appearing from behind the trees. 'We havn't got much time, and the fate of the world rests in her hands. You can't do it alone, Kar.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 am

*yay Very Happy hehe. Niceeeeeee*

Kar smiled slightly at Mia but when he turned to Belle his face was hard and strong. His hawk eyes glowed in the dark and the shadows on his pale skin gave him a haunted look. "I know," he replied with a strained voice. "and I won't. I won't leave her." He jogged up beside her, holding Mia to his chest so she didn't jolt anything. "Where?" he asked bluntly.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 am

'Follow the path until you come to a turning. Turn left. Then travel north-east for twenty minutes.' Belle, gestured for him to go. 'I'll stay and keep them away. I'm not welcome in their land.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 am

Kar snorted, "and you think I will be?" but he'd aready set off in a fast pace in the direction Belle had mentioned. "Good luck to your father!" he called without turning and jogged a little of the way. Taking the turn where he reached it can to a clearing. It was a vally, that dipped in the middle and would take, as Belle said, twenty minutes to cross. Kar bit his lip and looked down at Mia who hadn't said anything for a while. He touched her cheek which the back of his hand and was started to find it cold. "Mai, come on. Stay with me." he almost pleaded and tapped her cheek before jumping up, with some about of difficulty, and spreading his wings wide so they caught the drift of wind. The blew backwards a few heartbeats, the winds were strong in the open land, but soon gathered himself and took off at a fast place across the clearing. Closest to the ground as he could bare to go so that Mai would breath with ease without having the heights to interfer with it.

*Can we post on the other ones too? Razz
Oh and... whats happening on the one with Astride and Roland? did we have a plan? Razz*
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am

*Yeah sure. I'm not sure, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere =/ Maybe if we ask soph she'll join in again?*

The darkness was closing in again, filling her mind and soul. No, this is not how its meant to be. I must keep fighting. Then she knew that she was flying. The dark spaces were filling with light and hope. 'Thanks, Kar.' Mia muttered sleepily. 'Its so dark... Am I dead?'

Belle was running. Faster than ever before. Taunting the creatures away from the wood. They were slow and not very bright, so they were distracted easily.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next