Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-1 With Tiggi

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

1-1 With Tiggi - Page 7 Empty Re: 1-1 With Tiggi

Post  Soph x Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Sparkle was getting scared now about Summer. Sparkle went downstairs and found a letter downstairs for her so Sparkle opened it and it saw it was about Summer and it was from Noreth.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Noreth and Ena sat. They discussed about the human world. 'Its the only way. We have to help them.' Kurth ended. The two women nodded.
After a couple of hours packing they finally set off. Once they went through the portal it would be up to them. Noreth opened her eyes. She lay in a busy town street. A doctor bending over her. 'Are you alright? We found you here 'bout six.' He told her. 'Yes, thank you. Um...Have you seen a young teenage boy with green hair?' She asked him. The doctor thought for a moment and then concluded 'Red eyes? Very much like your own? He passed by not to long ago. By the Town center.' Noreth got up and ran towards the direction he pointed.

Kurth waited for Noreth and Ena. Coming through the portal separated people, but he was sure they were near. Soon he saw his sister running towards him. 'Wheres Ena?' She asked. 'Not sure. She may be in the next village.' He said sadly. 'Do you know where we are?' She asked. 'A town called Sellam. Near to the danger we face. If we move on to our destination, Ena will feel our presence and will find us.' Kurth told Noreth and they walked to a stable across the street. 'May we borrow two fast horses?' He asked the man and pulled out seven gold coins. 'I will pay well.'

Ena felt her dragon species moving. She mounted a pony that she had found when she had woken. It was a wild pony, but because Ena was dragon it trusted her. She rode towards the maison and the darkness. A couple of days past and as Ena past through villages she saw the celebrations of midsummer put up.

Noreth wrote a letter to her step sister. It read:

Dear Sparkle,

I am writing to tell you that me, my brother prince of the dragons and Ena are through the portal. We are coming to the maison, not just to see you and your family, but to stop the evil spreading. Summer is cursed by an evil sorcerer by the name of Sebastian Colm. He put old and dark magic into a book and you seemed to have found it. Ena told me that the young mage Lucas had the book and was studding it. If you still have it please give it to him. Sebastian Colm has been long dead, but he has and is trying to resurrect his spirit through Summer. Make sure Summer does not stay in bed if she is feeling unwell, this will trap her soul so it can be attacked by his. I will talk more when I get there.

Love
Noreth

She then folded it and it blew magically in the wind to the maison.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:14 am

Sparkle ran to her desk in the library and started to write a letter to Noreth

Dear Noreth
Thankyou for my letter and I need your help
Summer is infected and need your help
Looking forward to see you
Love
Sparkle,Summer & Danny x
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Noreth caught the letter as it blew. She opened it and read its contents. She rode on for half a day with Kurth at her side. The maison stood above them in the half light. 'Lets go' She said unwillingly. They dismounted and walked to the door. Kurth knocked.

Ena rode quickly through the half light. Soon she would have to stop. She dismounted and placed herself on the ground. A hand came out from nowhere and came over her mouth. She tried to scream but it was too muffled for anyone nearby to hear. Ena was pulled away into the darkness.

Lucas pulled the book open. He searched through the pages until he found what he dreaded. Blood on the page where the spell had been. 'Shes only a child. She wont be able to defend herself.' Lucas told himself. He grabbed the book and went to find Sparkle.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:15 am

Sparkle went up into her room and put Summer to sleep. Then Sparkle saw a glitter in the sky as she was closing the curtains. Spakrle rubed her eyes. She could still see it. Summer woke up and turned to the wall. Summer took a glimps of Sparkle, Summer had red eyes. Sparkle closed the curtains and Summers eyes went back to normal. Danny was looking in the crack in the door and saw Summer's eyes glow. The doorbell rang and Danny went to get it. Danny collapsed in shock when he saw the person at the door. Danny knew this day would come. He stood outside and he closed his eyes and sat on the door step. It was his evil ex-girlfriend who he betrayed.She said to Danny.

I Know Why Your Babys Like That
Its The Curse I Gave You 2 Months Ago
I Came And Gone Whenever I Pleased
Mwha Mwha Mwhaaa!
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:33 am

*What if Danny's ex is working for the sorcerer?*

Noreth and Kurth entered and rushed upstairs. They met Lucas half way up. 'Er hello. Aren't you Sparkle's step sister who is a dragon?' He asked Noreth. 'Yes. Where is Sparkle?' She asked him. 'I dunno. I was looking for her to.' Lucas told her then asked. 'Didn't you go through the dragon portal and would never return?' 'Yes but...things have turned for the worse.' He nodded and rushed up nearly colliding with Danny coming the other way. Noreth and Kurth followed.

Ena's hands and feet were tied. Her mouth gagged, and she was blindfolded. Someone picked her up with great force and dumped her down on what felt like a wagon or cart. A knife was placed against her throat. A woman's voice said 'Keep quiet or you die.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 am

*Yeaa Sure*

Sparkle heard Danny scream and thought it was something important because Danny never screams. Sparkle ran downstairs and ran to Danny
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:03 am

Ena heard her captors laughter and the sound of someone screaming. She tried to get herself untied.

Noreth saw Sparkle run down the stairs. 'Sparkle!' She called. Kurth ran down to her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:39 am

*What's A Sorcerer?*

Sparkle was in despare and she was crying like mad. Sparkle ran to Noreth cried on her shoulder and whispered in to Noreths ear and said 'Help! Him Noreth dont stand there do something'. Danny was kneeling on the floor and praying that she wouldn't do anything.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:27 am

*An evil witch or wizard. They feast on souls, and can summon the dead to do their bidding*

Kurth spotted Ena tied up and blindfolded. He ran down the winding stairs. The witch glared at him. 'So you love her do you?...Hmm...Ha ha ha!' The evil woman pulled Ena to her and pulled off her blindfold 'Do you want to see her die?' The witch cackled again. 'If not then come to my master and bring the wizard and the book with you.' Then she turned and apperated into the night. 'Ena! Ena!' Kurth called into the silence. 'Kurth shes gone. Unless you want us all killed she must be sacrificed.' Noreth said tears stinging her eyes. She put her hand on his shoulder. 'Im sorry brother. We were to late.'

Lucas watched the scene play like a movie in front of him. 'Wizard' That must mean him. Lucas didn't know what to do. Ena, or the world?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Sparkle stared a Danny in dispare and walked away with Noreth and Danny went with his ex and went into the dark forest
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Noreth lead her step sister up the stairs. 'I'm sorry Sparkle. We were to late, and unless Danny can sort himself out, he will not be coming back.' She sighed and spotted Lucas at the top of the stairs. 'Whatever you do Lucas, do not go to Sebastian Colm.' They then passed and went to Sparkle's room. 'I think I can help Summer.' Noreth told her.

Kurth stood in the doorway. 'Ena' He mouthed. He would go and find her, save her. Kurth stood up and made to leave. Lucas and Fae ran down to him. 'We're coming too.' Lucas and Fae told him.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:12 am

Sparkle sat on her bed and whispered into Noreth 'You will stay with me wont you Noreth or I wont have anyone and I will go mad P...Pl...Please stay I dont want you to go off with Ena I dont like her'
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 am

'You won't go mad. You'll have Summer.' Noreth told her starting an incantation. 'I have to go back.' She told Sparkle. 'I don't belong here. Back through the portal is my home. The dragon kingdom.' Noreth sighed. 'Ena is my friend. And my brother Kurth, he loves her. I had always hoped they would get married. Where Kurth goes I go.' Noreth finished the spell and said 'You do not have to come, but I am going to find Ena.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 am

But Who will help me through this unpleasent time Lucas and Fae dont like me and I only have Summer who is just a little girl.

Danny was in the dark forest until he saw a tree it was loose and kicked it onto his ex and ran back to the palace where Summer & Sparkle were awaiting for him
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:47 am

Noreth sighed. 'Danny's here for you.' She told her seeing Danny running back to the maison. 'I can't stay here. Even you know that. I'm a dragon, I belong in the dragon deserts, my fathers kingdom.' She turned and exited the room. Kurth looked over surprised that Noreth was coming to help. They went into the dark forest. Noreth saw the evil witch squashed by a tree. Ena seemed to be badly hurt too. 'Ena!' Kurth said loudly running to her. They all helped lift the tree off her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:09 am

'Danny your back I am so pleased Summer is wanted in the baby room for her father' said Sparkle.
Danny hugs Sparkle and quickly zooms into the mansion where he is met by Summer lying on the floor.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 am

Kurth and Lucas carried Ena back to the castle, where they lay her on a bed. Lucas used his physic to heal her wounds, and broken leg, while Kurth sat outside. He hated blood.

Noreth burnt the young witches body, and sat under an old oak, watching the flames rise. The tree could not have fallen by itself, so it must have been pushed, but by who? Noreth stood up and sprinted to the maison. Someone was eaither helping them, or trying to make a decoy. If that was the case, then what did they want?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:03 am

Sparkle walked outside and was quicky met by the ex-girlfriend of Danny.
'Hey, You Young Girl' said Ansie
'Yes, what do you want' said Sparkle
Danny wandered out of the door chasing after Summer.
'Oii, leave her alone Ansie and go away' said Danny
Ansie swept Sparkle off her feet and ran away.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 am

*Um isn't his ex dead?*

Noreth sprinted inside, and found Kurth sitting outside a door. 'Ena is fine Noreth. I just can't...its...blood...' Kurth said pulling a face. Noreth nodded and entered the room. Ena was sleeping on the bed, and Lucas sat by her. It was very peaceful. There was a shout from outside. Noreth, without thinking grabbed Lucas' hand and held it tightly. She was so spooked, and frightened. 'Um, Noreth...you're hurting me...' Lucas told her. 'Oh...' She released him. 'I do apologize Lucas, its that so much has happened...' Noreth said apologetically. Lucas nodded. 'Its fine.' He reassured her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:33 am

*Well, She Has 1 More Life To Be Defeated*

"Help, Me Please Danny" Screamed Sparkle.
They finally got to the dark forest where Ansie threw her onto a log and tied her up with a tree branch as she is magical.
"Mwahh hahaa" Said Ansie "You are going to pay for taking my fiance from me".
"NO!, you are lying he is mine he is now married to me!" said Sparkle in agony.
"If you dont leave him, he will give you a curse as I cursed him when he was mine!" whispered Ansie.
Danny was in the background hearing the whole convosation.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:49 am

Lucas took Noreth's hands and said, 'Stay here with Ena. I'll go see whats happened.' Then he rushed out of the room.
'Wait, Lucas!' Noreth shouted, but he was gone. 'I love you...' She rushed after him, shouting for Kurth to keep an eye on Ena.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:34 am

Danny, colapsed on the floor dead! Ansie had killed Danny. Danny lay siletly with his last words
"I WILL GET YOU BACK ANSIE".
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 am

*OMG!*

Lucas sprinted out onto the lawn, and across into the wood, where he found Danny, dead. A small scream came from behind him. He jumped, then realized it was Noreth. 'What are you doing here?' He asked accusingly.
'I couldn't let you go on your own!'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 am

*I Know, More Surpises On The Way. Sorry It's Short*

Sparkle was screaming and crying her eyes out she didn't realise that she was pregnant again with Danny! She Started to throw up in the hedges.
"Oooh, Why have you done this to my beloved husband". "Now my daughter has no father and will be banished from here soon, into nursery".
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next