Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods needed!!!

3 posters

Go down

Mods needed!!! Empty Mods needed!!!

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:02 pm

The 2 winners of this competition will become Mods. The theme is writing and the topic is Shakespeare. You will need to write your own futuristic version of one of Shakespeare's plays.

Rules

~You are not allowed to copy the text and alter the times. You will have to write the scenes in your own words.
~You will write a shortened version of the play
~You can write it as a play, or a story

The end date is the 25th of October, and I will have the results about a week after.

Good Luck

Tiggi ~ Admin
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mods needed!!! Empty Re: Mods needed!!!

Post  Nalgask Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:34 am

Where should we post our entrys and can we just do a section of the play? Is it set in 2009 ish?

Last edited by Nalgask on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 am

Romeo And Juilet - When Romeo Dies

Juillet Was Getting Married Today And Juillet Ran To The Vicar And Got Her Magical Posion. She Ran To The Church In Her Flying Spaceship And Flew Into The Cellar. She Got Her Fairy Godmother And Juilet Layed Onto The Death Bed. The Fairy Godmother Was Crying. She Gave The Posion To Her And She Fell Asleep. The Fairy Godmother Vanished. Romeo Wondered In His Hoverbike To See Juilet. Romeo Was In Extomisment. He Swallowed His Hoverbikes Gas. He Collapsed Onto The Floor And Died!
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:22 am

*Ok well I'm not sure how this is supposed to work so I’ll just post my section of Midsummer Nights Dream set in some time in the not so distant past. So went there was more forest and less laws but not so long ago that i have to write in Elizabethan. ^^ Also sorry if its abit out of the story line coz I read the play around 3 years ago now :S. Sorry again if this isn't what you ment*

LYSANDER, DEMETRIUS, HELENA, and HERMIA

Helena wrapped her arms round her quaking body. "Its cold," she murmured, her voice sending whirls of chilling clouds transforming the once crystallized forest into a creepy haunted charade. She squealed pathetically as Lysander held her at the waist, kissed her softy upon her blonde curls and just his presence warmed her up. She wouldn't have been surprised at that moment if he saw her glowing from head to toe. She was coming to terms with her mistakes but nonetheless she was happy, resting in Lysander's strong arms. Sighing she lent into him for support and turned her face into his chest, breathing in his musty smell and draped her arms round his neck. "It will be alright," he murmured into her ear, his breath tickled as it brushed her cheek.
"No it won't," came a grumbling comment of the jealous Demetrius, "You know it won't." Lysander sent him a icy glare but he chose to ignore the young man. Demetrius grunted indignantly and suddenly began examining his nails as though they held the meaning to life. He didn't even look up as another women burst from the blushes, caked in dirt and with saplings producing from her once neat confined hairdo. She made a futile attempt to tame it before giving an exasperating sigh and slumping to her knees. "I don't get it" she whined in a high mousey voice and crawled on hands and knees to Demetrius' feet, "What does she have that I don’t?" Hermia sent her ex-best friend a venomous stare before resuming her moan of misery.
"Oh shut up," Helena growled harshly and immediately regretted it as a look of hurt and anger flashed across Hermia's electric face. It made her look daunting and suddenly much taller than she actually was, though that was tall enough and she shrunk into Lysander, moulded to fit like a puzzle.
Demetrius for the first time seemed to notice Hermia's existence and wrinkled him handsome face in disgusted. "You mean what don't you want that she does have," he slurred in a seductive tone and took one last look at the girl at his feet who was pretty must all but kissing them.
Lysander drew his free hand through his bouncing curls of black hair and drew the small petite Helena behind him in defence. "Stop being an arse," he snapped and helped, the now reduced to tears, Hermia to her feet. She sniffed hazily and whipped her eyes with the back of her jacket. Her eyes hollow as she thanked him and defeated she trudged to the base of a venerable ash tree. "But she doesn't love you," she told him bluntly, not turning to see the stricken look she must have caused but she almost heard him flinch. Lysander stepped forwards reproachfully, meaning to step between the two before the flew at each other with an intention to kill but Helena pulled him back gently. He let her turn him and saw her shake her head ever so slightly. "It's like trying to squeeze blood from a stone," she hissed so quietly that Lysander had to lean forwards to catch every word. He gave her a skywards eye roll and one of his flashy crooked grins. "Alright guys," he bought a forced smile onto his handsome features and turned to face the others, "We're all tried, I say we get some rest."
The others grumbled agreements, not wishing to defy their 'friend'.

Soon they had settled down, Hermia leaning uncomfortably against the same Ash. Demetrius, after much quarrelling, lay down as far away from Hermia as thought possible. Helena nestled into Lysander's side, seeking warmth and security. Lysander held out his warm arms and she curled into them perfectly with a sigh. They lay there for sometime, just easily welcoming each others company. Helena wriggled round, coming up short when her face became only centimetres from Lysander’s. He smiled wearily and brushed a fallen strand of her golden locks behind her ear with his large hands, lent forwards and brushed his lips against her forehead. Helena closed her eyes and wrapped her small arms around Lysander’s muscular chest and when he drew back his dark eyes glittered wickedly. "We'll get through this," he whispered with new bound hope, "Just you and me." With that they fell into a undisturbed slumber.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

PUCK

In the shadows lurked the fairy. His long pointed ears catching the sharp remarks the young human's threw at each other. It gave a hiccupping giggle and a beaming smile before bounding down from its sanctuary of the trees. His skin was dyed an ivory green and clumps of matted fur sprouted from its chest and the only shred of clothing it possessed was the lilac loin cloth around its waist. Its pale grey eyes sparked with a remarkable unnatural gleam and its mouth held a lair of small bleached shards of teeth. Silently it made its say into the sleeping humans and its ears twitched as the young shunned female stirred but quickly snuggled down again into more relentless dreams. "Humans," gurgled the fairy with another satisfied hiccup. With inhuman grace it glided over the pair of lovers and settled by the furthest male. Baring its formidable little canines in scornful grin it bought a small flask from beneath its scrappy cloth. It ripped of the cap with stumpy fingers and forced it down the man's throat. He coughed and spluttered but did not wake and this made the fairy jitter and dance. After half the bottle was drained, the remains of the cloudy fluid was poured involuntarily into the other young man's throat. With that he shrank back into the shadows of the tree's canopies, waiting for what magic he had so meaningfully put upon these unfortunate young ones to make its way into their blood stream.
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 am

Both great! You can edit them before the 25th if you want to.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:31 am

Is that what you ment though? I wasn't sure I did it right? Razz
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 pm

No what you did was good =]
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:16 am

Have You Got The Results Yet Tiggi
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Yeah. As only 2 people entered, you two are the mods!!!! =]
I was thinking maybe we have a competition every 2 months. What do you think?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 am

Yeahh thats a qood idea can other people do competitions to like mods and members?
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 am

I dunno. Then who would judge?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:39 am

The Person Who Sent It...?
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 am

I like that Idea. We should all decide what comp. together each month and maybe.... do we have a Mod. like place on here? Where only Mod's can enter so we can discuss the winners ect and what the subject will be? Oh and does this mean we not allowed to enter comps? Razz
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:29 pm

I guess not. I think we need more people on here, so i might make it that anyone can join this web. Shall I make a place just for mods and admins?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Yer, I think that would be good ^^ 'coz then we can discuss stuff like this Smile
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Okaiis. I'll make it tommorow night, cause im really tired.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Fair enough. Same. Lol Wink
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:41 pm

And Im doing maths Homework for tomorrow.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:25 am

Haha, Lol

So is this competition page for admins and mods only to make?
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 am

I don't mind. Up to your guys. What do you think?
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 am

I think that only Mods And Admins should post a competition and then Tiggi can make a competition result thing for only mods and admins to talk about who should win...?

Is that okaiis with everybodyy ?
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Nalgask Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 am

Thats fine. ^^ We can back like a table about who posts what comp. or we can all make up one together ^^
Nalgask
Nalgask
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 am

Yeah. I've now made it so we can discus in there.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am

Where Is It ?
Soph x
Soph x