Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large group RP!

3 posters

Go down

Large group RP! Empty Large group RP!

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 pm

'Faith honestly, I'll be alright! Jay will protect me if anything happens, and I do know how to fight.' Elena told Faith the day before she set off. 'Alright, but make sure Jay doesn't do anything stupid!' Faith told her. Elena smiled. 'He wont! I'm sure!'.

When Elena woke the next day, the sun was shining brightly and there was a warm breeze. She saw Jay, her childhood friend and sister to Faith, waiting at the gate. 'Milady. Are you sure this is the right thing to do? 'Cause who knows what the creatures in Arabaynee are up to!' Jay told her as they set off. 'Yes! As queen of Animai I must do this!'

Last edited by Tiggi on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Large group RP! Empty Re: Large group RP!

Post  Nikki :) Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Carrie Was Friends With Faith And She Was Waiting For Her To Come Over. It Was Dark And Misty Outside But Carrie Still Thought It Was A Good Idea To Go And Look For Her. Mythical Creatures Lived In The Forest But They Didn't Bother Her. In The Mist She Heard Noises So She Started To Walk More Rapidly. She Eventually Found Faith And Was Wondering What Was Going On . 'Where Is Elena?' She Asked Faith
Nikki :)
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Elena was helped by Jay onto her mare, and then he got on his gelding. They rode off, not taking the main roads but the country ones.

'Oh...well Queen Elena is on Royal family buisness, and Jay has gone with her. I'm really sorry I cant stay to talk, Queen Elena has left me under control.' Faith told Carrie. Then she was rushed off by a group of men, about the Animai knights.

Last edited by Tiggi on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 am

Pixie was wondering as normal with a frown on her face because she was broken hearted and she went down this mudslide and slid down. She didn't know what she was doing and whacked her head on a hard rock and was knocked out she could only see the twig in her leg.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:44 pm

' Thanks Faith ' Carrie Waved Her Goodbye And Started Walking.

On Her Way Back To Her Mansion She Saw A Youthful Girl In What Looked Like Distressing Pain. She Rushed Over To See Gushing Blood And A Twig Sticking Out Of Her Leg. ' Whats Your Name , Are You OK ? ' Carrie Asked Whilst Looking Shocked.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:48 am

Jay rode ahead and searched the surrounding areas. He heard someone yell. Jay dismounted and put his finger to his lips as a sign of Stay quiet! Danger! And walked his horse forward. As he entered the clearing he saw a girl, blood rippling silently down her leg. Another girl...a friend of Faith's, was kneeling beside her. 'Hey! Do ya need some help?' He asked the non-indured girl. 'Cause two pretty girls like you shouldn't be in pain...'

Elena dismounted when she saw Jay's sign. She crept through the trees.

Last edited by Tiggi on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:38 am

Carrie Shouted Back ' I'm Fine But I Think We Need To Get This Girl Somewhere Safe , She Is Badly Injured ' . As She Got Nearer She Aksed ' Whay's Your Names?' .
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:34 pm

'Well young lady, I am Jay! Knight of Animai!' Jay told her proudly as he picked the girl up carefully. 'Do you think you will be alright on your own? And may I have the pleasure of your name? You know my older sister Faith?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:54 pm

' My Name Is Carrie , Yes I Do Know Her , Very Nice Friend , Nice To Meet You Jay' Carrie Glanced At The Injured Girl.

' So What Is Your Name? ' She Asked The Injured Girl.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:09 pm

The girl he was holding seemed to have fainted in his arms. 'I guess she cant tell us at the moment.' Jay carried her over to his horse, and sat her on him. He then mounted himself behind her and said 'I'm headed to Arabanyee. With a...companion. I will take her with me. Is there anything you need? When I return, I would love to see you again' Jay then gave her a dazzling smile and kissed Carrie's hand. 'Goodbye sweet maiden.' He told her and rode back to where Elena was waiting.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down