Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1~1 with Nikki!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

1~1 with Nikki! Empty 1~1 with Nikki!

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:01 am

Malika walked out of the great hall, where she had been made to greet and eat with all her important relatives. 'There complete snobs and want your money. Please can you say that I am ill!' She pleaded with her father the night before. 'No Malika! You will be a proper princess for once.' He had told her bitterly. She ran up the great winding stairs and into her room. Malika then changed into her peasant boy's clothes, and climbed out of the window, onto the large oak. She slid down and carefully crept out of the castle grounds. The forest was large and dark, but she had lived here all her life, so it seemed normal. At dinner, Malika's father had told her it was time for her to marry. She had never seen the outside world where the humans live, so she headed in that direction.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

1~1 with Nikki! Empty Re: 1~1 with Nikki!

Post  Nikki :) Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 am

Emma , the goddess of love , was watching Malika in the woods. Emma new all about Malika's family and how the tradition was to get married before they reached 150, the traddition had never been broken by anyone in the family and Malika's dad was not going to let Malika break the family traddition. Emma new how much Malika wanted to marry one boy and she new how much her dad would not let Malika marry him . Malika's dad was the king and he had very high standards of his family and her mum died when she was young so there was no one in her family to help her. It was up to Emma to help Malika find her true love and for them to marry.
Nikki :)
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:00 am

*What is your new charrie called*

Malika climbed a tree and wondered what to do. I'll never find true love. She put her head on her knees. I'll run away...Malika stood up and jumped down. No I can't It wouldn't be right...She put her hand through her hair and set off to see her friends. She had three friends. One was a human, and the other two were elves. They were all boys. Her friends did not know that she was the princess. They did not even know she was a woman. Her hair was always hidden under a hood.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 am

Ealry That Day Tom Was Sitting On The Largest Willow Tree In The Forest , He Was Thining About Malika And How She Had Not Shown Her Face To Him Ever Before. Tom Didn't Know Weather Malika Was A Girl Or Boy But He Thought Malika Was A He. He Wanted To Know What He Looked Like , His Face , His Eyes , His nose , His Mouth . Tom Was Her Only Human Friend , They Had Known Eachother For Years . ' MALIKA OVER HERE! ' Tom Shouted. Tom And Malika Hadn't Seen Eachother In Ages.

Last edited by Nikki :) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Sex! :L)
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 am

'Hallo! How have you been? Where are Geoffrey and Alexander?' Malika asked Tom as she walked lightly towards him. Malika pulled the hood further over her face.

*Just to let you know- Tom thinks Malika is a boy...*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 am

* okayy Ii have edited the post Smile *

Im Fine Thankyou , How Are You? Where Have You Been? I Don't Know Where Geoffrey And Alexander Are.. The Last Time I Saw Them Was Two Days Ago , I'm Started To Get Worried...
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:33 am

'Hmm...I'm sure there turn up. Me? Er...I...I've been visiting relatives.' Malika told Tom. That's not quite a lie is it...? She gave him a friendly hug, making sure her face was still hidden. She then sat on a small log.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 am

Tom Said ' You Know I Haven't Ever Seen Your Face Before Malika... ' . Tom Was Waiting , Waiting For Malika To Say Something. He Put His Hand On Malika's Shoulder , It's Okay If You Don't Want To Show Me Your Face. The He Turned Around And Started Walking...
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:11 pm

'Oh! Tom! Wait!' Malika called to him. She ran over to him, pulled down her hood and kissed his hand lightly. She blushed Scarlett, and ran away from him down through the forest. Why did I do that? Why?
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Tom Was Standing There In Shock , Shock That Malika Was A Girl! And That She Kissed Him! When He Eventually Turned Around To Speak , She Had Gone. He Was Confused , He Wanted To Speak To Her , So He Walked Of To Find Her.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Malika stopped running, and sat on the forest floor. What should she do now? What could she do now? She had given herself away, and now Tom would never love her. Malika felt hot tears falling down her pale cheeks. She wiped them away. 'I shall have to marry!' She said aloud.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:33 am

Tom Stopped To Think For A Second , He Was Thinking Of Malika. She Was So Pretty The Second He Set Eyes On Malika He Had Fallen For Her But She Would Never Like Him . Tom Could Here Crying So He Stopped Thinking And Tip Toed Over To Where He Heard The Noise , It Was Malika .. He Walked Over To Her.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 am

Malika put her head in her hands and cried until her eyes hurt. Then she rubbed her eyes and looked up. Tom? 'Go away!' Malika told him. She knew she had been mean, but she was to upset to say anything more.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 am

Tom Turned Away With Disapointment He Dafinatley Knew That Malika Didn't Feel For Him . So He Said ' Okay But Before I Go , Your Beautiful . ' Tom Ran Off Back Home.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 am

'I love you...' Malika whispered when he had run of. Then she started crying, and walked back to the castle.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Emma ( The Goddess Of Love ) Was Very Confused It Should Have Worked Out Perfectly , They Should Have Fallen In Love Then Got Married. Malika Needed To Get Married So Why Not To Him? She Thought . Emma Needed To Talk To Malika But How ? Malika Might Get Angry That Emma Knew All About Her And That She Was Watching Her. Emma Was Going To Go To The Palace And Confront Her , Just To Tell Her The Truth About Her And Tom.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Malika came to the castle and climbed the tree into her room where she changed into her long light blue dress. I will go and find Tom, and tell him who I am and if he does not love me then I will marry someone else. Malika strode out of her room down the wide stairs.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:01 pm

At The End Of The Stairs Was Emma Waiting To Tell Malika Who She Was And About Tom ' Malika , I Am The Goddess Of Love I'm Here To Help You But First I Have To Tell You That I Have Been Watching You And Your Friend Tom. I Think The Man You Should Marry Is Tom , He Doesn't Realise That You Like Him As Much As He Likes You'. Emma Didn't Reallise At The Time That Malika Was On The Way To Find Tom , Had She Gone And Ruined There Chances By Telling Her All This?
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 pm

'Oh...' Malika said stupidly, then pulling herself together asked 'So does he love me?...'cause he thought I was a boy...But I will live a lot longer than him...I cannot watch him grow old while I stay young. What should I do?'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:13 pm

' Tom Really Does Like You , And If You Do Love Him Enough Then You Will Be Strong Enough To Watch Him Grow Old While You Stay Young . When Will You Die? ' Emma Asked Politley.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm

'But...I...I will most likely die when I get near 1000, and I am only 200...Is there another way round this?' Malika asked desperately.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:30 pm

' Well There Is Another Way But It Is Very Risky , We Could Add The Extra Years To His Life So He Will Die Around The Same Time As You..' Emma Looked To Her Right.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:41 pm

'Yes, but were have to ask him first, and what if he says no?' Malika asked the goddess.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki :) Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:01 am

' Of Course We Need To Ask Him , But If He Was To Say No Maybe It Isn't To Be.. But You Must Go Now And Ask Him And Then Both Of You Come Back To Me And I Will Add The Years If He Says Yes ' Emma Swung The Door Open , Then A Mighty Gust Of Wind Came In And She Gave Malika A Cloak.
Killer Swordmaster
Killer Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:35 am

Malika nodded and hurried out of the doorway. The cold wind made icicles in Malika's hair, but she ran on. The sun was setting and although the light was fading hers was not.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next