Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random funny Rp

2 posters

Go down

Random funny Rp Empty Random funny Rp

Post  Tiggi Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 am

Seth watched as his son practiced magic. Pip was a very talented student, with very talented parents. Seth had shown him the vast amount of hills covered with flowers of all kinds, where Seth had studied as a child. Pip took another run and jump, but this time was different. He was gliding. Seth stood up and watched with interest. Would Pip be able to get up higher? But, no. As soon as Pip realized what he was doing, he landed back down.
'Dad, I did it!' He called to Seth, delighted.
Seth smiled and patted Pip on the head lightly.

Claire rushed out of the enchanted cottage, down to where she saw Seth and Pip. 'Seth!' Claire called, almost slipping over. 'The king is in need of your assistance. People have been going missing all over the town!'
Seth didn't say anything, apart from, 'Stay in the house Pip.' As they ran along, Seth holding both Claire's hands, as they built up speed to fly.

Pip pulled a face as they flew off. He lay in the warm grass, strands tickling his pale face.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Random funny Rp Empty Re: Random funny Rp

Post  Slywolf Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:34 pm

*So....right now I'm just posting with my charries that didn't disappear right? Or do I do a post on how they disappear?*

Anna stood in a small, secluded field in the middle of a forest near the town she had just came from- which she didn't remember the name of. It's not like it mattered any. Anna only stayed there for a night's rest. She didn't feel like camping out in the forest tonight, she had enough money saved up from her performances, people obviously enjoyed watching fire shows. The reason that a sixteen year old girl was out wandering the land was simple. She went to train with the wizards to become a better magician. Now that her training was complete she was trying to find her way back home. She knew the way, she made it to the Magicians Tower all by herself when she was no more then twelve years of age. Now she was sixteen and fully trained with everything there was to be taught she made her way back home. She was a quick learner, maybe not a master yet, but soon she would be. The trek to the tower was long and hard, so the trek home would be just that. Anna stood in the middle of the field for two reasons. One, she was worn out from walking almost the whole day, and two, she wanted to train. She made sure the field was baring and that she would be able to control the magic once she started. She didn't want to start a forest fire. She just wanted to train, and that's what she did.
Slywolf
Slywolf
Experienced Fighter
Experienced Fighter

Female Posts : 56

http://www.jointheclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:03 am

*Either. Whatever you want to do. Oh by the way, this is set before any of my other rps with a young queen. This is her father*

Seth and Claire flew fast above the houses, until they came to the palace. They landed lightly on their feet, but Claire still lost her balance. Seth laughed and took her hand. 'There's always something that you do wrong.'
'At least I am honest enough about it.' Claire argued. 'You do things that you never tell anyone, or pretend that it was someone else.'
Seth stopped laughing. 'That was harsh Claire.'
An apprentice of magic lead them into the palace, to the meeting room, where the king sat. He had a mass of white hair, and gray eyes. He looked up tiredly and said in no more than a whisper, 'People are being stolen from the town. Random people. As my trusted Royal Wizard, Seth, I ask you to find them, and bring them back, safely.' The king then erupted into a fit of coughing.
Seth bowed. 'Of course my lord.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Slywolf Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 pm

*OK....Oh! I had an idea, how about when my charrie-Anna- reaches home she finds out her parents had disappeared and she sets off to look for them?*

Alexei walked through the forest one night. Just escaping the kidnappers a few years back she still hadn't found it back to her homeland, she doesn't know this land very well, it's all new to her. She wished she had payed attention to her tutor more when he taught the history of the lands, geographies and such. 'ok,' Alexei thought. 'I am hopefully lost,' She just passed the nearest town miles back and had no idea where the next town was. Then, leaves crunched. Alexei stopped where she was and looked down. She wasn't walking in leaves. Was someone following her? Had they been following her? No...She hoped it wasn't the people she had just escaped from. She bit her lip and turned around, opening her mind to her surroundings, hoping to catch a presence.
Slywolf
Slywolf
Experienced Fighter
Experienced Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:21 am

Pip watched as his parents landed by the cottage. Why couldn't he fly like that? They seemed to be arguing about something, so Pip decided to make peace. He could hear Claire shouting, 'We are not taking Pip. He is far to young!'
And then Seth replying, 'What will we do with him otherwise?! Babysitters are far too expensive. And even then he could be taken. We have to keep him right under our noses.'
Seth seemed to have won the argument. Pip sat up and watched his father walk towards him. 'What is it Pa?' He asked innocently.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Slywolf Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Suddenly hands grasped Alexei's wrists. She started to scream but a hand slapped over her mouth. Alexei bit her kidnappers hand and the hands fell away, Alexei heard a masculine voice swear under his breath. Alexei saw her chance, she jumped and ran away from the man. He soon caught up to her and tackled her to the ground. Alexei fell to the ground, twisting her ankle. She struggled to get free but was soon gagged and tied up. She tried to peer into the mans mind to see his intentions. Sure it was hard if you couldn't see the person who you are attempting to do this to, and she couldn't see the man well in this dark forest...but she still couldn't sense, anything. Was his mind guarded that well....or something else?
Slywolf
Slywolf
Experienced Fighter
Experienced Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Seth smiled, 'I know you heard. No doubt you made a listening charm. We're going traveling, to find some missing persons.' He chuckled and added. 'You're coming to Philip.'
Pip stood up and asked, 'Will you still teach me?'
Seth nodded. 'But they wont be the usual lessons.'
Pip saw Claire scowl from a few meters away and mutter, 'You shouldn't encourage him.'
Seth chuckled again and grinned at her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Slywolf Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Alexei was bound tightly, gagged, and blindfolded. Her kidnappers dragged and somtimes carried her long and far. She knew she was getting far away from her home as ever.

Akella swung her sword like a master, the best in her class, Azerere never failed her. She killed many of the men, none landing one damaging blow on her through her heavy armor. The bad thing was-more kept coming. It was like she had to face a whole army-The Queen's Ranks- all by herself. Training wasn't even this hard. Then Akella saw something she wished she hadn't. Magicians, they had magicians.
Slywolf
Slywolf
Experienced Fighter
Experienced Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:57 am

'Are you ready?' Seth asked them, taking their hands. Pip nodded, and, still scowling, Claire did too. There was an almighty BANG! and they were suddenly on a battlefield. 'Whoops!' Seth said gravely looking around. 'We'd better not get involved.'
Claire scowled harder. 'Why, of all places did you take us here?!'
Seth scowled too. 'This seems to be where its happening most.'
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Slywolf Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Akella decided it was best to retreat. She could get through most of the army, but not the magicians. They would kill her, they didn't even need to get close. Akella turned right and headed off into the forest, killing men in her way along the way. Better then then me, she thought. Then she was surrounded by walls of fire to all sides. She couldn't move more then five feet in every direction. Then a man in a fire like colored cloak walked through the fire and faced her. A Fire magician. Akella drew in a breath, waiting to see what he would do, she held her shield up and had Azere ready. "Want to meet a princess Akella? I'll grant that wish," said a voice smoothly from under his hood. He raised a cloaked arm and Akella was engulfed in fire, she felt no pain though. Then she disappeared.
Slywolf
Slywolf
Experienced Fighter
Experienced Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down