Fantasy Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lords issues (1-1 with Soph)

2 posters

Go down

Lords issues (1-1 with Soph) Empty Lords issues (1-1 with Soph)

Post  Tiggi Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 am

Mei sat on the window-sill of her bedroom, looking over at the sea. She liked her home, it was a beautiful old mansion a-top some lush green hills by the sea. Her mothers uncle is a lord. Mei and her sister Fia rarely see him, but he came on a visit about a week ago, saying that Fia was betrothed to a lords son, called Casper. Fia, although she seemed calm and alright with the situation, was in fact really upset.

About three weeks later Casper arrived at the mansion. He smiled charmingly at Fia when he met her and seemed a very nice person, and Fia grew to like him. So finally after two months they got married. Casper still stayed at the mansion where Mei and Fia had lived all their life.

One night Mei heard screaming and she woke. She walked along the corridors and realized that the screaming was coming from Fia and Casper's room. Mei pushed the door open silently and saw that Fia's hand was bleeding, and she was screaming. Casper stood over her knife in his hand. 'Give me a son!' Casper roared. Fia shook her head. 'No, Casper don't!' Mei closed the door and ran back to her room.

The next morning, only Casper came down. He told Mei's father that Fia was very unwell. Mei snook past him, up to their room. She entered and saw Fia sitting on the bed. She looked over as Mei entered. 'Mei. Mei...I'm pregnant.' Fia told her sadly. 'Fia we've got to go! Casper can't just use you like that!' Mei told her angrily. 'Oh no I can't It wouldn't be right, and anyway he would find me and hurt me more.' Fia told her.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Female Posts : 883

https://fantasyrps.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lords issues (1-1 with Soph) Empty Re: Lords issues (1-1 with Soph)

Post  Soph x Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:07 am

Sharnii was sitting on the window ledge looking over at the sea across the field of the great lord and his son. Sharnii was at home where her parents lived. Her auntie knocked on the door madly as she was so inpatient. Sharnii opened the door in great happiness. 'I'm taking you away Sharnii. Away from your parents' whispered Sharnii's Auntie. The door slammed and the house shook. Sharnii's mother Clara walked in and saw that Sharnii was taken away from them.
Sharnii was in a plastic bin bag as she was kidnapped by her Auntie.
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Female Posts : 359

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:10 am

*Soz im very confused. I thought Sharnii's parents were dead, and wasn't she adopted? Also Soph they wouln't of had bin bags lol x*
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:12 am

*This was before when they were dead x*
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 pm

*Okaiis x*

Mei slid open the window. She pushed the rope made of pillow cases down the outside wall. She then tied it onto her bed and said 'Fia you go first.' Her sister crept across the room and climbed out of the window. Mei watched as Fia climbed down. Once she had reached the grass, Fia called 'Quickly Mei!'. Mei heard footsteps outside her room. She took in a deep breath then started to climb down.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Soph x Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm

They finally got to Sharnii's auntie's house and she sat down.
"You mum and dad are very ill at the moment Sharnii"
"Wh...wha...what and y..you didn't tell me?"
Soph x
Soph x
Flying Beauty
Flying Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiggi Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 am

Mei and Fia ran into the woods. They hid, until the sun came down, then ran. They ran until they came to a house a mile away. 'Lets take a look.' Mei said tapping the knocker on the door.
Tiggi
Tiggi
Powerful Sage
Powerful Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down